Rolling Zone

半酣岁月若烟/半亩耕耘田园
个人资料
rolling (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

Green Green Grass of Home!

(2011-05-08 07:47:56) 下一个



记母亲节

一个悔过己晚的死囚犯,最后的梦竞是想回到旧时有爸有妈有青草地的那个家……而从小便没了爸,母亲茹苦含辛拉拔长大的我,很早便离乡背井漂流在外,与母亲是分多聚少,人常说失去了才知道珍贵,如果问我一生最快乐的时光?肯定是几时有妈还有以前那个青草地上我的家,每唱这首歌总令我有许多感觸与伤怀….


母亲节献给天下的母亲並祝妳们永远健康幸福愉快!





Green Green Grass of Home
我家的青青草地


The old home town looks the same, As I step down from the train,
当我步下火车时见到一往如昔的家乡
And there to meet me is my Mama and Papa.
来接我的正是妈妈和爸爸
Down the road I look and there run Mary, hair of gold and lips like cherries.
在路上,我看见正在趕来那金发樱唇的玛莉
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
触摸到家的青草地感觉真好
Yes, they'll all come to meet me, arms reaching, smiling sweetly.
是! 他们都帶看甜蜜的微笑和张开双臂来欢迎我
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
触摸到家的青草地感觉真好

The old house is still standing, though the paint is cracked and dry,
那老屋仍然矗立在那, 上面的油漆虽然已经干裂
And there's that old Oak tree, that I used to play on.
还有我小时候常玩耍的老橡树
Down the lane I walk with my sweet Mary ,Hair of gold and lips like cherries
我和那金发樱唇的甜蜜玛莉一起曾漫步的小路
It's good, to touch the green, green grass of home.
触摸到家的青草地感觉真好

[spoken:]

Then I awake and look around me, at the four grey walls that surround me
醒来围绕我还是那四面土灰墙
And I realize, yes., I was only dreaming.
才醒觉我是在梦中
For there's a guard and there's a sad old padre -
来了是典狱长和老神父
Arm in arm we'll walk at daybreak.
在黎明前我们手挽手的走着
Again I touch the green, green grass of home.
最后触摸到家的青草地感觉真好!

Yes, they'll all come to see me, in the shade of that old Oak tree
在那老橡树的树蔭下,他们全都来探我
As they lay me near the green, green grass of home.
把我埋在近家的青草地上




[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.