个人资料
正文

【E外桃源】My little Eden

(2021-03-15 17:21:24) 下一个

 

《My little Eden》

《我的小伊甸园》

 

In my childhood eyes,

在我童年的眼眸里,

the world is not only the blue-gray barren mountains, 

世界除了青灰色的荒川,

but also is the desolate Loess Plateau.

便就是黄土高原的苍凉.

However there is a place that can't be smaller, 

但却有个小得不能再小,

and  it makes me worth remembering forever.

永远让我值得回味的地方.

It's right next to the old willow tree that the stream slowly flows by,

它就在小溪缓流过的老柳树旁,

the fence surrounded by clumps of grass and flowers,

有一丛丛青草鲜花围就的篱墙,

a few stone piles assumed to be furniture, 

以及几颗被假设成家俱的石桩,

it is simply gentle and forms a flower house of Eden.

至简地温存成一个伊甸的花房.

Two childish hearts germinated a yearning here, 

两个童心曾在此萌生过向往,

vividly existed the innocent and pure life of childhood sweethearts,

鲜活过青梅竹马的无邪纯良,

told the fairytale of happy times while playing Guojiajia.

童话了玩过家家的愉悦时光.

Two pairs of little hands hold the splendor of the rainbow,

两双小手牵住了彩虹的绚烂,

two little mouths kissed keeping the fluttering fragrance of memories.

两只小嘴吻留了记忆的飘香.

We used to grow there without worries,

我们曾在那里无忧虑地生长,

gradually she bloomed into an utterly beautiful fairy, 

渐渐地她出落成仙子般模样,

then quietly and shyly withdrew from the flower house of Eden.

然后悄然羞别了伊甸的花房.

I haven't waited until her hair covers her waist,

我还未能等到她长发及腰,

meanwhile she also hasn't allowed me to be a juvenile, 

她也未能容待我年方弱冠,

her beautiful figure moved away from our hometown, 

那娇美的身影便迁离于他乡,

our empty greenhouse kept vanishing in silence,

空留我们的暖房寂静中成殇,

and melt away bit by bit in the years that grow up.

渐渐融消在岁月的莺飞草长.

I have always cherished the scene of the Eden,

我一直珍爱着那伊甸景像,

tears of happiness run down as long as I think of it.

只要一想起便幸福着泪淌.

It's a pity that I can't go back to there again, 

可惜再也回不到那个地方,

with her happily relying under the warm sun.

和她开心依靠着共浴暖阳.

Now I can't help but think back to the old days,

如今我只能禁不住地回想,

deeply gather our love in my heart.

深深地将爱恋浓聚在心上.

 

      

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.