18. (Q) The ninth problem concerns the proper symbols, or similes, for the Master, the Christ. Should Jesus be described as the soul who first went through the cycle of earthly lives to attain perfection, including perfection in the planetary lives also?
(A) He should be. This is as the man, see?
20. (Q) Should the Christ-Consciousness be described as the awareness within each soul, imprinted in pattern on the mind and waiting to be awakened by the will, of the soul's oneness with God?
(A) Correct. That's the idea exactly!
21. (Q) Please list the names of the incarnations of the Christ, and of Jesus, indicating where the development of the man Jesus began.
(A) First, in the beginning, of course; and then as Enoch, Melchizedek, in the perfection. Then in the earth of Joseph, Joshua, Jeshua, Jesus.
答：首先，当然是太初；然后作为Enoch, Melchizedek达到圆满。然后在地球上作为Joseph, Joshua, Jeshua, Jesus。
22. (Q) The tenth problem concerns the factors of soul evolution. Should mind, the builder, be described as the last development because it should not unfold until it has a firm foundation of emotional virtues?
(A) This might be answered Yes and No, both. But if it is presented in that there is kept, willfully, see, that desire to be in the at-onement, then it is necessary for that attainment before it recognizes mind as the way.
23. (Q) The eleventh problem concerns a parallel with Christianity. Is Gnosticism the closest type of Christianity to that which is given through this source?
(A) This is a parallel, and was the commonly accepted one until there began to be set rules in which there were the attempts to take short cuts. And there are none in Christianity!
24. (Q) What action of the early church, or council, can be mentioned as that which ruled reincarnation from Christian theology?
(A) Just as indicated, - the attempts of individuals to accept or take advantage of, because of this knowledge, see?
25. (Q) Do souls become entangled in other systems as they did in this system?
(A) In other systems that represent the same as the earth does in this system, yes.
26. (Q) Is there any other advice which may be given to this entity at this time in the preparation of these chapters?
(A) Hold fast to that ideal, and using Him ever as the Ideal. And hold up that NECESSITY for each to meet the same problems. And DO NOT attempt to shed or to surpass or go around the Cross. THIS is that upon which each and every soul MUST look and know it is to be borne in self WITH Him.
Copy to Thomas Sugrue
" " Ass'n file