飘尘

试着告诉读者,生活是多样的。每一个活着的人,在多元化的人生时空里, 扮演着某种角色,向着不同的方向展现着自己的千姿百态,书写着与众不同的生 命华章。
个人资料
正文

冰枝

(2014-03-01 07:41:19) 下一个

 


冰枝 Icicles


飘尘


思华 译


2014-02-08

我醒了。看见窗外一幅奇异的景象:

I wake and see a strange sight outside the window:

光秃秃的树枝椏上,透明的冰枝成行;

On the bare tree branches, transparent icicles in parallel;

它们垂着头,侧着脸庞,迎击着风霜,

Bowing their heads, turning their faces aside, against the wind and frost;

是那么冰晶玉洁,让人眩目,迷惘!

So crystal clear that they blind, mesmerize!

冰枝!我真的很想知道你的前世今生,

Icicles! I want to know your past and current lives,

究竟是树枝的情人,还是它们的仆人?

Are you the branches' lover, or their servants?

你这样悄悄地而来,拥抱寒冷的枝头

You come so quietly, hugging the cold branches,

这可是为了纯洁的爱,还是冷酷的恨?

But is this out of pure love or cruel hatred?

见吧!冰枝!当明天的春花开满枝头,

So long, icy branches! Until tomorrow, when spring flowers shall bloom,

垂挂在绿叶上的会是你幸福的泪珠;

and when they shall hang on green leaves, and be your happy tears,

窗外的樱花会再窥探我慵懒的绿窗,

Cherry blossoms will then pry my window with lazy green,

新蕾的温馨会让我远离冰雪的冷酷!

The warmth of sunrays will keep me away from the cruelty of ice and snow!

我知道。前世的冰枝不是树枝的仆人

I know. You were no servant of the branches,

成行的冰枝冷凝着一颗的纯洁的爱心!

Icicles! Yours was a pure love frozen to the branches!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.