2010 (96)
2012 (111)
时间的墓碑
But it tells her: "Thou hast endured long-suffering, but with boundless grace."
时间,让一个英俊的小伙变得白发苍苍,
Time makes gray the hair of a handsome young man,
却对他说:“你虽饱经风霜,但智慧非凡。“
But it tells him: "Thy days have been weather-beaten, but thou hast extraordinary wisdom."
多少次演绎,风韵才被融入生命的倩影,
How many times on life's stage, has thy grace mingled with life's grace,
多少次重复,智慧才被写进历史的遗篇!
How many times over, has thy wisdom been written into history's wisdom!
时光的隧道,留下了一串又一串的脚印,
The tunnel of time has left one string and yet another string of footprints,
浩瀚的星海,闪烁着一个又一个的光点!
As if one glittering light after another in the Milky Way.
我们曾手拉手肩并肩,走在同一条路上,
We who walked side by side, hand in hand, on the same road,
我们曾一次次一回回,有过同样的幻想;
We who dreamt and dreamt again, yet the same dream;
今天,一起跳动过的心房又系在了一起,
Today, our hearts that once beat together, join again
手机的荧屏,正映出幸福和欢乐的时光。
In the fluorescence of an iPhone screen, where reflected are the joys of time.
哦!微信!请允许我放逐我平凡的想象:
Oh! Wechat! Please allow me to confess this humble thought:
这时间的墓碑,可是你出生时的模样!?
Is the tombstone of time but the image of your conception?
For example, who is "We" when "我们曾手拉手肩并肩"
The transition to the phone is very abrupt. My impression of this poem: Time changes all, but those times become interlaced with life and history, leaving traces like footprints. We who walk and dream in life leave those footprints, in a place unexpected: the screen of an iPhone. WeChat, can I but confess this theory? That WeChat's creation is the tombstone, or marker, of times past.