个人资料
正文

英诗汉译:Afterflakes 雪后冰花 (弗罗斯特)

(2018-01-20 00:19:24) 下一个

Afterflakes
雪后冰花

In the thick of a teeming snowfall
在一场鹅毛大雪的厚重中
I saw my shadow on snow.
雪面上我曾见我的阴影。
I turned and looked back up at the sky,
我转过身又向上回望天空,
Where we still look to ask the why
至今我们仍看向那里询问
Of everything below.
为什么有地上的各样事情?

If I shed such a darkness,
若是我投射出这样的黑暗,
If the reason was in me,
假若我是这黑暗的原因,
That shadow of mine should show in form
我的阴影当以别样的形态呈现
Against the shapeless shadow of storm,
相对于这暴风雪无形的阴影,
How swarthy I must be.
我该有多么的黑暗。


I turned and looked back upward.
我转过身又向上回望,
The whole sky was blue;
整个天空一片湛蓝;
And the thick flakes floating at a pause
厚厚的雪花,纷飞已停
Were but frost knots on an airy gauze,
不过是透气的纱布上结的霜冰,
With the sun shining through.
太阳从中穿透,射出耀眼的光明。

 

Robert Frost (1874-1963)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.