1. we two who and who?
咱俩谁跟谁阿
2. how are you ? how old are you?
怎么是你,怎么老是你?
3. you don’t bird me,I don’t bird you
你不鸟我,我也不鸟你
4. you have seed I will give you some color to see see, brothers !together
你有种,我要给你点颜色瞧瞧,兄弟们,一起上!
5. hello everybody!if you have something to say,then say!if you have
nothing to say,go home!!
有事起奏,无事退朝
6. you me you me
彼此彼此
7. You Give Me Stop!!
你给我站住!
8. know is know noknow is noknow
知之为知之,不知为不知…
9. WATCH SISTER
表妹
10. dragon born dragon,chicken born chicken,mouse’’son can make hole!!
龙生龙,凤生凤,老鼠的儿子会打洞!
11. American Chinese not enough
美中不足
12. one car come one car go ,two car pengpeng,people die
车祸现场描述
13. heart flower angry open
心花怒放
14. go past no mistake past
走过路过,不要错过
15. 小明:I am sorry!
老外:I am sorry too!
小明:I am sorry three!
老外:What are you sorry four?
小明:I am sorry five!
16. If you want money,I have no;if you want life,I have one!
要钱没有,要命一条
17. I call Li old big. toyear 25.
我叫李老大,今年25。
18. you have two down son。
你有两下子。
19. as far as you go to die
有多远,死多远!!!!
20. I give you face you don’’t wanna face,you lose you face ,I turn my
给你脸你不要脸,你丢脸,我翻脸
这个笑话曾排世界第一
一个美国人在中国一家饭店里吃饭。当侍者端上一盘龙虾后,美国人
问道:“请问你们怎样处理吃剩的虾壳?”
“当然是倒掉啦,”侍者道。
“NO!NO!NO!”美国人摇摇头说,“在我们美国,吃剩的虾壳
就送进工厂里,做成虾饼,然后再卖到你们中国。”
一会儿,侍者又端上了一盘水果,美国人指着其中一个柠檬又
问:“请问你们怎样处理吃剩的柠檬皮?” “当然是倒掉啦,”侍
者道。
“NO!NO!NO!”
美国人摇摇头说,“在我们美国,吃剩的柠檬皮就送进工厂里,
做成果珍,然后再卖到你们中国。”
结帐的时候,美国人一边嚼着口香糖,一边笑着问侍者:“请问
你们怎样处理吃剩的口香糖?” “当然是吐掉啦,”侍者道。
“NO!NO!NO!”
美国人摇摇头,得意的说,“在我们美国,嚼过的口香糖就送进
工厂里,做成套套,然后再卖到你们中国。”
侍者不耐烦的问道:“那你知道在我们中国,如何处理用过的套
套吗?”
“当然是扔掉啦,”美国人道。
侍者摇摇头说:“NO!NO!NO!在我们中国,用过的套套就送进
工厂里,做成口香糖,然后再卖到你们美国。”