Four groups in America were polled about their impressions of China -
1. General Public
2. Opinion Leaders
3. Congressional Staff
4. Business Leaders
One question they were asked is
Please list the areas you consider the most signifcant problems or causes for concern.
Here are the choices -
1. Human rights
2. Loss of US jobs
3. china's military modernization
4. Environmental Degradation
5. Forced abortions and family planning
6. China out-performing the US in science and technology
7. The banking system
8. Intellectual property rights
9. Political influence buying
10. Other or not sure....
Of those ten choices, 5 stood out as potential problem areas with each group feeling
one area as more problematic than others.
The second is
Loss of US jobs -
click here to continue reading...