小芳日记

在这里分享一下我在美国的日常生活随感及家庭见闻,此博客纯属个人愉乐。
个人资料
北美新疆妞 (热门博主)
  • 博客访问:
正文

你鼓舞了我

(2015-04-16 10:51:43) 下一个
You raise me up
When I am down and oh my soul so weary
每當我心情低落,我的靈魂如此疲憊
When troubles come and my heart burdened be
每當困难接踵而來,我的內心苦不堪言
Then I am still and wait here in the silence
然後,我會在這裡靜靜的等待
Until you come and sit a while with me
直到你出現陪我坐一會兒

You raise me up so I can stand on mountains
有你的鼓勵,所以我能攀上的高山
You raise me up to walk on stormy seas
有你的鼓勵,所以我能橫渡狂風暴雨的大海
I am stong when I am on your shoulders
我是如此堅強,當我倚靠著你時
You raise me up....to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了我自己.

There is no life, no life without its hunger
沒有任何人的人生,可以不經歷痛苦
Each restless heart beats so imperfectly
每一顆躍動不停的心,是如此不完美
But when you come and I am filled with

但當你出現,我的生命便充滿驚奇
Sometimes I think I glimpse eternity.
有時候,我以為我看見了永恆

You raise me up....to more than can be.
因為你的鼓舞....讓我超越了我自己.

(真的太喜欢这首歌,并且它的中文翻译让人心颤。作为一精神食粮,咱收藏了。特此感谢编写这首歌及唱这首歌和翻译这首歌的人。)

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.