Lesson 20: Hiking
286. My feet are sore from hiking.
287. We can rest at the top of this hill.
288. I like hiking in real wilderness.
289. Hiking is not yet popular in China.
290. The trail splits into two trails.
291. The rest of the way is downhill.
292. Be careful of the slippery rocks.
293. Is your pack comfortable?
294. I hate people who litter in the forest.
295. Too much noise scares the animals away.
296. How much farther do we have to go?
297. It seems like we’ve been walking forever.
298. Sorry, I didn’t realize you were getting so tired.
299. This view is absolutely breathtaking. Don’t you agree?
300. It’s a feeling of satisfaction that we are getting so much exercise and clean air, and see so many magnificent sights.