杂谈的‘麻将的出局'写了一手英文诗,我给翻译成中文了,感觉还不错 来源:
Z.A 于
08-07-07 12:14:17 http://web.wenxuecity.com/BBSView.php?SubID=na&MsgID=847965If all men must kneel, 要是所有老爷们儿都有膝盖软的时候,
I will wait for my turn 我就眼巴巴地等着啥时候轮到我
To kiss your queenly toe. 亲你那象国王他老婆是的脚指头
When you hold morning court 你早上查考勤的时候
In cold air, broad-shouldered men, 天倍儿冷,宽肩膀的傻小子们
Arms clanging, 冻得穿着盔甲直哆嗦
See in your small lily hand 把他们的命运和誓言
Their fate and woe. 让你在小胖手里扒拉来扒拉去
If you know my sorrow, 只要你晓得我心里有多难过
I will be the first to ride afield, 我就比他们跑的都快
To uphold your honor and die 跑到世界随便的那个基脚旮旯儿
In a corner of the world nameless and remote. 为保卫你的名声而玩儿命
Then my pale words will travel back, 后来你听到有关我的谣言
Like a flower, 就心花怒放了
To open inside you.