人在經過一場痛苦的災難后, 如果寫出來, 就是故事, 或者小說,这属于實写。
慢慢地, 災難就會在夢中反复出現, 记得我到美國的前十年就反复做我在勞改农场的夢, 有時會在夢中吓醒,醒了後我常常久久弄不清我在什麼地方, 等到我发现這不是農場, 我是在美國的時候, 我常常会哭起来。
但是夢中出現的農場與真正的农场是非常不同的: 它变得虛幻, 变得飄渺,好像与我隔着一层薄雾, 它在时空上又是跳躍的,与以后的记忆混杂在一起, 尽管这样它还是真實的, 不過它是不同于真实的真实, 它是印象的真实,是蒙眬的真实,是詩境的真實, 它是心靈將不同回憶, 将各种閱聞, 混在一起的超出时空次序重创造的真实, 它往往比直接回忆的真实更深刻, 更广阔, 更感深肺腑。
我們自己寫不出夢來,它是超出我們理智和逻辑的作品,是精神潛意識的作品。
而鲍勃·迪伦的詩 《大雨將至》给人的印象是在寫夢境, 将人類經過种种痛苦后的一块块碎片重新浮现, 那裡呈現的一切是虛的, 而且错位的拼接在一起,不能從字面的本義去直接理解, 但它又是真實的, 是心灵重新创造的真实,是超時空跳跃的真實, 是用詩的手法對於人類世界的表達, 是印象主义的真实, 又是流血的真实。
整篇詩氣魄宏大,时空宽弘, 聆聽時能够感到詩人隐隐约约的忧郁, 尽管詩人沒有用直接去渲染这种忧郁, 它卻從诗中每一個场景中透射出來。
它是人類的夢境。
注:今年諾貝爾頒獎時演奏了這支歌 (12/13/2016)
下面是它的詞 ( 中文不是翻譯, 是字根據英文的排列, 供參考讀)
大雨將至
Oh, where have you been, my blue-eyed son? 哦,你去哪里了,我的蓝眼睛的儿子?
And where have you been my darling young one? 和你去哪里了我亲爱的年轻人?
I've stumbled on the side of twelve misty mountains 我无意中发现的12迷雾山脉的一侧
I've walked and I've crawled on six crooked highways 我已经走了,我已经爬在六大歪公路
I've stepped in the middle of seven sad forests 我踩在七悲伤的森林之中
I've been out in front of a dozen dead oceans 我已经出了十几个死了的海洋前
I've been ten thousand miles in the mouth of a graveyard 我一直万英里在墓地的嘴
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 这是一个很难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 这是一个大雨的A会下降。
Oh, what did you see, my blue eyed son? 哦,你看到了什么,我的蓝眼睛的儿子?
And what did you see, my darling young one? 和你看到的东西,我亲爱的年轻人?
I saw a newborn baby with wild wolves all around it 我看到一个新生婴儿的野生狼群环绕,
I saw a highway of diamonds with nobody on it 我看到的钻石高速公路,没人就可以了
I saw a black branch with blood that kept drippin' 我看到了一个黑色的分支血不停地drippin “
I saw a room full of men with their hammers a-bleedin' 我看到满屋子的人与他们的锤A-流血
I saw a white ladder all covered with water 我看到一个白色的梯子都被水覆盖
I saw ten thousand talkers whose tongues were all broken 只见10000健谈的舌头都被打破
I saw guns and sharp swords in the hands of young children 我看到枪和利剑在幼儿的手中
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 这是一个很难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 这是一个大雨的A会下降。
And what did you hear, my blue-eyed son? 而你听到什么,我的蓝眼睛的儿子?
And what did you hear, my darling young one? 而你听到的,我亲爱的年轻人?
I heard the sound of a thunder that roared out a warnin' 我听到了雷鸣般的声音大吼了提个醒“
I heard the roar of a wave that could drown the whole world 我听到一个波的轰鸣声,可能淹没整个世界
I heard one hundred drummers whose hands were a-blazin' 我听说百鼓手的手是A- BLAZIN “
I heard ten thousand whisperin' and nobody listenin' 我听说10000 whisperin ,没有人listenin
I heard one person starve, I heard many people laughin' 我听到一个人饿死,我听到很多人嘲笑
Heard the song of a poet who died in the gutter 听到了诗人的歌谁在阴沟里死了
Heard the sound of a clown who cried in the alley 听到一个小丑谁在胡同里哭的声音
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard 这是一个很难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难,这是一个很难
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 那是一个大雨的A会下降。
Oh, what did you meet my blue-eyed son ? 哦,你遇见了什么我的蓝眼睛的儿子?
Who did you meet, my darling young one? 你遇见了谁,我亲爱的年轻人?
I met a young child beside a dead pony 我遇到了一个年轻的孩子死了旁边的小马
I met a white man who walked a black dog 我遇到一个白人谁走一条黑狗
I met a young woman whose body was burning 我遇到了一个年轻女子的尸体被焚烧
I met a young girl, she gave me a rainbow 我遇到了一个年轻的女孩,她给了我一个彩虹
I met one man who was wounded in love 我遇到了一个人谁是受伤的爱
I met another man who was wounded in hatred 我遇到了另一名男子谁受伤了仇恨
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard 这是一个很难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难,这是一个很难
And it's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 那是一个大雨的A会下降。
And what'll you do now, my blue-eyed son? 什么会你现在做什么,我的蓝眼睛的儿子?
And what'll you do now my darling young one? 什么会你现在做我亲爱的年轻人?
I'm a-goin' back out 'fore the rain starts a-fallin' 我是 - 布莱恩背出脱颖而出雨启动,落下的
I'll walk to the depths of the deepest black forest 我会走到最深处的黑色森林的深处
Where the people are a many and their hands are all empty 那里的人是很多和他们的手都是空的
Where the pellets of poison are flooding their waters 凡毒药丸泛滥的水域
Where the home in the valley meets the damp dirty prison 凡家在山谷满足潮湿肮脏的监狱
And the executioner's face is always well hidden 和刽子手的脸上总是很好地隐藏
Where hunger is ugly, where souls are forgotten 饥饿是丑陋的,其中的灵魂被遗忘
Where black is the color, where none is the number 其中黑色是颜色,其中没有一个是数
And I'll tell and speak it and think it and breathe it 我会告诉,讲它,认为它和它的呼吸
And reflect from the mountain so all souls can see it 从山上反映,因此所有的灵魂可以看到它
And I'll stand on the ocean until I start sinkin' 我会站在大海,直到我开始??沉没“
But I'll know my song well before I start singing 不过,我就知道我的歌好之前,我开始唱歌
And it's a hard, it's a hard, it's a hard, and it's a hard 这是一个很难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难,这是一个困难的
It's a hard rain's a-gonna fall. 这是一个大雨的A会下降。