正文

English Sentences

(2007-02-24 12:49:01) 下一个

She turns me off.(她使我厌烦。)
I'm mad about Bruce Lee.(我迷死李小龙了。)
Be my guest.(请便、别客气)
Something's come up[发生/出现].(有点事/出事了)
That was a close call.(太危险了/千钧一发)
Far from it.(一点也不。)
I ache all over.(我浑身酸痛。)
I'm fed up[极其厌烦] with him.(我受够他了。)
You can count on[指望;依赖] us.(你可以信赖我们。)
It's better than nothing.(总比什么都没有好。)
Think nothing of it.(别放在心上。)
I'm not myself today.(我今天心神不宁。)
I have a sweet tooth.(我喜欢吃甜食。)
It's up in the air[悬而未决].(尚未确定。)
Are you pulling my leg[同某人开玩笑;取笑]?(你在开我玩笑吗?)
It slipped my mind.(我忘了。)
I'll keep my ears open.(我会留意的。)
Neck and neck.(不分上下。)
Don't get me wrong[误解].(不要误会我。)
If I were in your shoes[处在某人的位置].(如果我是你的话。)
Over my dead body!(休想!)
I will play it by ear[见机行事;临时现做].(我会见机行事的;到时候再说。)
Let's give him a big hand.(让我们热烈鼓掌。)
As far as I'm concerned.(就我而言。)
I'm pressed for time.(我时间紧迫。)
I'm up to my ears[忙得不可开交;深陷于某事物中] in work.(我忙死了。)
Just to be on the safe side. (为了安全起见。)
I'm dying[很想] to see you.(我真想见你。)
I won't buy[相信;接受] you story.(我不信你那一套。)
It hurts like hell!(疼死啦!)
I'll make it up to you.(我会赔偿的。)
Let's forgive and forget.(让我们摈弃前嫌。)
His argument doesn't hold water.(他的论点站不住脚。)
I feel younger than ever.(我觉得比以前年轻。)
Don't look wise.(别自作聪明。)
Money will come and go.(钱乃身外之物。)
I couldn't care less.(我不在乎。)
You have my word.(我保证。)
He puts me to shame.(他使我蒙羞。)
Every dog has his day.(凡人皆有得意时。)
Are you out of you mind?(你疯了吗?)
Who is to blame?(该怪谁?)
You look like a million dollars. = you look outstanding.=you look like a movie star.(你看上去帅呆了。)
You two make a lovely couple.(你们真是天生的一对!)
You are very eloquent.(你总是说话得体。)「高层次的表扬!」
Nice going! = you did a good job.(干得好!)「极其地道的表扬!」
You‘re looking sharp!(你看上去真精神/真棒/真漂亮。)「与众不同的表扬!」
Feel sick as a dog. 我病得很厉害。
He can really slam it down. 他可真能喝。slam…down是个引申,意思是:He is a heavy drinker."
He slammed the door shut. Slam是“猛然关闭并发出巨响”的意思
Can you spare some cash?  你能借我点现金吗?
Can you spare a dime,sir/ma'am? beggar(乞丐),他们的招牌用语. 用在两个朋友之间的话,它的意思就不是乞讨了,而只是借钱而已。
You are killing me! (我超喜欢用的词,嘻嘻) 表示:真受不了你。
I'd like to propose a toast.  我想来祝酒。
Give me a scotch on the rocks.  给我杯加冰的苏格兰威士忌。
The wind's really howling today. 今天风刮得真凶。howling用在形容风上真的是很形象,它原意是狼等动物的嚎叫。
Could I bum some money off you?  我能先从你那借点钱吗?bum some money一般是用在非常熟的朋友之间,它的意思更加偏向于蹭的意思。当然在钱的方面,大多还是要还的。Can I bum a cigarette off you? 那就无所谓什么还不还了。
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.