1. Imagine you are in a sinking rowboat surrounded by sharks. How would you survive?
2. What is light as a feather, but even the strongest man cannot hold it more than a few minutes?
3. If you were to spell out numbers, how far would you have to go until you would find the letter "A"?
4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?
5. How many oscars did Alfred Hitchcock win?
6. Who gave his name to the month of July?
7. Where is the smallest bone in the body?
8. There was an airplane crash, every single person died, but two people survived. How is this possible?
9. What do bullet proof vests, fire escapes, windshield wipers, and laser printers all have in common?
10. The Mississippi River is the dividing line between Tennessee and Arkansas. If an airplane crashed exactly in the middle of the Mississippi River there, where would the survivors be buried?
11. Two men play 7 games of checkers. Each wins an equal number of games and yet, there are no ties. How is this possible?
12. What goes up and down, but still remains in the same place?