Miss Me But Let Me Go" 想我 就放手
When I come to the end of the road 夕阳将坠的时候
And the sun has set for me 我走到了路的尽头
I want no rites in a gloom-filled room 告别的仪式,不要在阴郁的房间
Why cry for a soul set free? 别哭,一个灵魂就要自由
Miss me a little-but not too long 想我一点,就足够
And not with your head bowed low 不要把头深埋在(胸口)
Remember the love that we once shared 记住这份爱,我们曾拥有
Miss me-but let me go 想我,(就放手 )让我走
For this is a journey that we all must take 这孤独的旅程,
And each must go alone. (注定了)我们 要一个人走
It's all part of the Master's plan 冥冥之中的安排,(我们)全部
A step on the road to home 回家的路途,(就差这)一步
When you are lonely and sick of heart 如果你 伤心 孤独
Go to the friends we know 就去找挚友(倾诉)
And bury your sorrows in doing good deeds 做点善事 会让你忘掉悲苦
Miss me but let me go. 想我 (就放手) 让我走
原诗来源于:
http://blog.wenxuecity.com/myblog/49611/201604/813481.html
作者 无名