Rows and flows of angel hair and ice cream castles in the air,
弓箭、天使的发梢和冰淇淋城堡通通漂浮在空中,
and feather canyons everywhere' I've looked at clouds that way.
峡谷处处布满羽毛 云朵从我眼前飘过,
But now they only block the sun' they rain and they snow on everyone.
但它们遮住了太阳 雨雪落在每个人身上,
So many things I would have done but clouds got in my way.
我使尽浑身解数但云层依旧挡在面前,
I've looked at clouds from both sides now',
我不停地左顾右盼,
from up and down' and still somehow,
上看下看 依旧无可奈何,
it's cloud illusions I recall.
那是云的幻象,
I really don't know clouds at all.
我对它们真的一无所知啊,
Moons and Junes and ferris wheels' the dizzy dancing way that you feel,
岁月偷渡 摩天轮令你眩晕,
as every fairy tale comes real; I've looked at love that way.
如同童话故事一般真实 那一瞬间我看到了爱,
But now it's just another show. And you leave 'em laughing when you go,
但现在已今非昔比 当你离去时它们讥笑不停,
and if you care' don't let them know' don't give yourself away.
你若在乎就别让他们知道 不要暴露自己的想法,
I've looked at love from both sides now',
我不停地左顾右盼,
from give and take' and still somehow,
来了又去依旧无可奈何,
it's love's illusions I recall.
那是爱的幻觉,
I really don't know love at all.
我对爱真的一无所知啊,
I really don't know love at all.
我对爱真的一无所知啊,
Tears and fears and feeling proud to say I love you right out loud',
泪水与恐惧齐飞 我必须大声自豪地说 我爱你!
dreams and schemes and circus crowds' I've looked at life that way.
梦想和阴谋这些马戏团的把戏 我仿佛看透了人生,
Oh, But now old friends they are acting strange' and they shake their heads' and they tell that,
但而今老朋友都疏远了 他们摇着头说,
I've changed.
是我变了,
Well something's lost but something's gained in living every day.
生命中的每一天有得必有失,
I've looked at life from both sides now',
我不停地左顾右盼,
from win and lose' and still somehow,
在成败中挣脱 依旧无可奈何,
it's life's illusions I recall.
那是生活的幻梦,
it's life's illusions I recall.
那是生活的幻梦,
I really don't know life at all,
我对生活真的一无所知啊。