Alyssa Canyon - 阿里莎峡谷

忙碌,是一件很有意思的东西,身在其中能让你厌恶,倦烦,恨不得早早的,远远的躲开。若然真的远去,却也让你怀念。
正文

当我说我是基督徒时

(2006-09-05 17:20:16) 下一个

When I say..."I am a Christian" 当我说我是基督徒时
I'm not shouting "I am saved"  我并不是在叫喊着「我是得救的」
I'm whispering "I get lost!"
而是在低声的说「我曾经迷失过,
"That is why I chose this way.""
所以我选择了这条路」

When I say..."I am a Christian"
当我说我是基督徒时,
I don't speak of this with pride.  并不是因为我觉得比你高一等
I'm confessing that I stumble   而是承认我一直在蹒跚而行
and need someone to be my guide. 所以我需要一位生命中的向导

When I say..."I am a Christian"  当我说我是基督徒时
I'm not trying to be strong.  我并不是在显示自己很强壮
I'm professing that I'm weak  而是在承认自己的软弱
and pray for strength to carryon. 并祈祷寻求继续前进的力量

When I say..."I am a Christian"  当我说我是基督徒时
I'm not bragging of success.  我并不是在吹嘘我的成功
I'm admitting I have failed  而是在承认自己的失败
and cannot ever pay the debt.  并且没有能力偿还所背负的债

When I say..."I am a Christian"  当我说我是基督徒时
I'm not claiming to be perfect,  我并不是在自我宣称我是完美的
my flaws are too visible  而是让你看到我生命中的瑕疵是这么的明显
but God believes I'm worth it.  但主相信我是有价值的

When I say..."I am a Christian"  当我说我是基督徒时
I still feel the sting of pain  我还是会感到痛如针剌
I have my share of heartaches
但我有主来分担我的心痛
which is why I seek His name.  所以我会继续寻求祂的名

When I say..."I am a Christian"  当我说我是基督徒时
I do not wish to judge.  我并不是在评价你
I have no authority.  因为我没有那样的权柄
I only know I'm loved.   我只知道我是被爱着的。

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.