Angeles, answer me,
天使呵,请回答我,
are you near if rain should fall?
大雨瓢泼时是否有你守护
Am I to believe
请让我坚信
you will rise to calm the storm?
风暴来临时你会平息
For so great a treasure words will never do.
但超凡的天赋话语怎能表述
Surely, if this is
当然,如果可以
promises are mine to give you.
承诺是我给你的回答
mine to give...
是我的回答…
Here, all too soon the day!
叹息白昼匆匆过去
Wish the moon to fall and alter tomorrow.
何时月落而曙光复现
I should know
而我该知道
heaven has her way
天堂自有真谛
each one given memories to own
其中载满记忆的历程
Angeles, all could be
天使呵,无所不能
should you move both earth and sea
你能移山填海
Angels, I could feel
天使呵,让我感觉到
all those dark clouds disappearing...
阴郁的云团渐渐消散
Even, as I breathe
哪怕我的每次呼吸
comes an angel to their keep.
都有你们与我同在
Surely, if this is
当然,如果可以
promises are mine to give you.
承诺是我给你的回答
mine to give...
是我的回答…