正文

1-A private conversation(录音)

(2009-12-30 23:31:25) 下一个
Lesson1. A private conversation

Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat.
上星期我去看戏 . 我有一个很好的座位。

The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it..
戏很有意思 , 我却无法欣赏 .

A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me.
一个青年男子与一个青年女子坐在我的身后 .

They were talking loudly. I got very angry.
他们大声地说着话 . 我非常生气 .

I could not hear the actors. I turned round.
我不能听到演员在说什么 . 我回过头去 .

I looked at the man and the woman angrily.
我 怒视着那一男一女 .

They did not pay any attention.
他们毫不理会 .

In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again.
最后 , 我不能忍受了 , 又一次回过头去 .

"I can't hear a word!" I said angrily.
“我不能听到一个字 ! ” 我生气地说。

"It's none of your business," the young man said rudely.
“这不关你的事 , ”那男的毫不客气地说。

"This is a private conversation!"
“这是一个私人谈话 ! ”

[text] A private conversation
Last week I went to the theatre. I had a very good seat. The play was very interesting. I did not enjoy it. A young man and a young woman were sitting behind me. They were talking loudly. I got very angry. I could not hear the actors. I turned round. I looked at the man and the woman angrily. They did not pay any attention. In the end, I could not bear it. I turned round again. "I can't hear a word!" I said angrily. "It's none of your business," the young man said rudely. "This is a private conversation!"

参考译文:上星期我去看戏. 我的座位很好, 戏很有意思, 但我却无法欣赏. 一青年男子与一青年女子坐在我的身后, 大声地说着话. 我非常生气, 因为我听不见演员在说什么. 我回过头去怒视着那一男一女, 他们却毫不理会. 最后, 我忍不住了, 又一次回过头去, 生气地说 : “我一个字也听不见了!” “不关你的事, “那男的毫不客气地说, “这是私人间的谈话!”

<><><><>
[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.