•乘坐 Air Canada 或 Jazz,
（ Air Canada ： http://www.aircanada.com/en/news/110328.html?src=hp_wn ）
Easier transit between certain Asian countries and the U.S.
In accordance with the Canadian government’s Transit without Visa (TWOV) program, citizens of certain Asian countries who are transiting through Vancouver International or Toronto Pearson International airports to or from the US are not required to obtain a Canadian temporary resident visa, provided:
- They are travelling to Canada on Air Canada or Jazz,
- They hold a valid passport from their country,
- They hold a US visa that is valid upon their arrival in the US.
The TWOV program applies to the following passengers only:
- Citizens from Indonesia, the Philippines, Taiwan (Chinese Taipei) and Thailand
- Citizens of China who are travelling from Beijing, Hong Kong or Shanghai.