What do men want (from women)?
Women have been trying to answer this question for ages, and shelves of self-help books try to resolve the differences between men and women by considering we're from different planets. Recently, in discussing the nature of humanity with a close friend, I pointed out the "M" his hand made when he wrinkled up the palm of his hand. In seeing this he jokingly came to the conclusion that men really ARE from Mars! That idea worked fine, until a woman overhearing our conversation exclaimed that "her hand made an 'M' too."
A recent poll said that the average person is willing to spend 6 months' salary to find their true love. Many women ask the question "What do men want?" to their women friends and sometimes they'll ask their guy friends. I've heard more than a few women express that men are "animals" or just want one thing: sex (especially when dating). Yet, most women also know that when a man is really serious about her, he'll wait to have sex with her. Knowing this, and a few more keys to men, women can increase their odds of success in their relationships with men. If women would approach men with a few simple, effective guidelines, they'll be much more likely to get exactly what they want from men: a fulfilling, healthy, happy relationship.
Here are the guidelines:
1. Men want a fun and exciting (female) companion.
2. Men want great sex (consistent, frequent, and passionate lovemaking score high with men).
3. Men want to share meals with their woman companion (especially when she cooks for him).
4. Men want you to support them in their work and boost their confidence.
5. Men want you to look great, keep in shape, and express confidence about your body.
6. Men want you to listen to them and treat them with respect.
7. Men need private time, to unwind, to engage in sports and hobbies, and to spend time with other men.(Perhaps, by not spending too much time together, we may realize why someone coined the phrase "absence makes the heart grow fonder.")
Women: in case you're not very thrilled with this list, that may be because you were hoping I wrote the guidelines for "What Women Want Men To Want," which, predictably, is a considerably different list. For that, you'd have to see What Women Want (A Guide For Men). But the idea is to understand men so that you might get along better, right? Well, this guide works, trust me - it is proven and tested.
You will note that this list of guidelines is far shorter than my list for What Women Want. Why is this? Because men are more like dogs, women more like cats. However, if you put a weighted scale on it, you'd find more VALUE placed on each guideline than any of the thirteen guidelines for What Women Want (A Guide for Men). So, if you want to improve your relationship with the man you love or want to love, then try these guidelines and see how they work for your relationship improvement results.