I can hardly wait to hold you,
Feel my arms around you.
How long I have waited,
Waited just to love you,
Now that I have found you,
Don't ever go. (Diana Krall)
“After a number of unsuccessful attempts at finding that special person, on dating sites, I had seriously begun to loose hope.
So, why I kept on going back? Out of loneliness I guess. I had nothing to loose and had free time.
I tried 3 dating sites. This is what I found out about women on dating sites (It probably applies to men as well):
Most people on Internet fall in one of these categories:
1) They are not ready to be in a relation. There are different reasons:
a) Break up too recent with other relation,
b) Emotionally fragile,
c) Have been hurt too much,
d) Non trusting,
e) Issues with ex-boyfriend (ex-husband) and so on…
2) They think they want to be in a relation, but they don't. They are lying to themselves and to others
3) They are daydreaming, wanting perfection, Mr. RIGHT have to be engineered to specification or rejected,
4) Only looking for a sex friend,
5) Only looking for an ATM machine $$$,
6) Looking a replica of the ex-boyfriend (ex-husband),
7) Looking for their dad,
8) Only looking for one to fill the gap while still looking for someone elsewhere.
I changed the form of my profile countless times, trying to catch the attention of women with nice profiles. Maybe I was falling in the Category 3, myself.
I have a long list of expectation on my profile that an Asian woman is pointing out (on one of my dating sites account) ……”
Real love is more than beautiful flowers and sweet words, more than candlelight dinners or romantic walks in the park.
Real love is understanding through the difficult times, caring past the disagreements.
It’s laughing together when things are good or laughing together to keep from crying when things couldn’t seen to go more wrong.
Real love shows compassion and compromise…and forgives and forgives and forgives.
Real love is everything we share together. Because to me, real love is, and always will be, you.
Happiness is only real when shared