爱令健康养生园

让我们一起缔造青春不老的传说。。。
个人资料
  • 博客访问:
正文

和母親約會

(2010-04-12 09:51:54) 下一个



和母親約會zt

一定要看完 . ... 感人
Must read, it is touching!
當我看完
After I read this story,
百感交集 I was so touched...
熱淚盈眶 , 當我們窮於應付生活所需之時
When we are busy to make a living,
是否也忽略了些什麽 ?!
Do we forget or ignore something more important to us?
很感人的一篇文章 分享給你 !

結婚了廿一年後,
After got married for twenty-one years,
不久以前,我和另一位女士約會,其實那還是我妻子的主意,
recently I dated with a lady, and the idea was from my wife.
有一天她說:「我知道妳很愛她。」我很驚訝,立刻爭辯說:「但我愛的是妳呀!」「我知道,但你也愛她呀!」
One day my wife said, I know you love her. I was shocked, The one I love is you! She said, I know, but you love her too.
我妻子要我去看的女士是我的母親。
The woman that my wife asked me to date was my mom.
她已經寡居了十九年,然而我忙碌的工作和身為二個孩子父親的責任,令我分身乏術,以致很少有時間和她相聚。
She lived alone for nineteen years, however, I was busy with my job and my children,  I seldom visited her.
那晚,我打電話給她,邀約她第二天和我一起吃晚餐和看電影。
The night, I called her, invited her to have a dinner and movie with me the next day.
「怎麼了,你還好嗎?」她問道。
' What happen? Are you alright?', she asked.
母親是那種會認為晚上那麼晚打電話,又突然邀約她,一定不會有什麼好事的人。
「我想如果有機會和妳單獨約會,一定很有意思。」我回答。
I said, I was just thinking if I have a chance to date with you, it sure be very interesting.
她想了一會兒,然後說:「我非常樂意。」
After a while, she said, I'd like to.
那個星期五下班以後,我開車去接她時,心裡有一點緊張 ,
In Friday evening after got off from work, I picked her up at her home, felt like a little bit nervous.
因為從未嚐試過這樣的約會。
Because I never have a special date like this before.
當我到達她家時,我看她對這樣的約會,似乎也有一點緊張。
When I arrived her house, I found that she seemed a little bit nervous too.
她在門內等著,身上穿著大衣,裡面那件禮服 還是最後一次慶祝結婚紀念日所穿的呢!
She was in her dress, which she wore during her last wedding anniversary with my dad, waiting me at home.
她的頭髮還特意捲了一下,臉上的微笑像天使一般。
She made her hair, smiling like an angel.
上了車後,她得意洋洋地說:「我告訴我的朋友,我要和我的兒子外出約會,他們都好羨慕,迫不及待要聽聽我們約會的情形。」
When she got into my car, she proudly said: all my friends were jealous at me when they know that I'm gonna dating with my son.
我們去一家雖不豪華,但十分雅致,溫暖舒適的餐廳。
We went to a restaurant which was not expensive but with warmth and cozy environment.
我母親挽住我的臂彎,好像第一夫人一般。
My mom hold my hand as she was the wife of the president.
入座以後,我必須幫她看菜單點菜,
After seated her, I help her to order her food,
因為她的眼睛現在只有大的字才看
she only can read the big capital words.
用餐一半時,我抬起頭來,看到母親正在凝視我,
When we were eating, she looked at me,
嘴角帶著懷舊的笑容說:「記得當你小時候,總是我為你看菜單的。」「那現在妳正好可以休息,輪到我來為妳服務了。」我回答。
smiled and said, I remembered in the old days, I always make the order for you. I said, now is my turn to serve you.
一面享用晚餐,我們一面聊天,聊得很愉快,
We kept chatting during our dinner,
談了許多最近幾年來,各自生命中的一些事。
Sharing about our life and some special things happening all these years.
我們聊得太久了,所以趕不上電影。當我送她回到家門口,
We just kept talking until we missed the movie. When I took her back to her house,
她說「我要再和你一起外出,但下次讓我作東好嗎?」我答應了。
She said, I'd like to date with you next time, but please let me pay the bill for the next dinner. I agreed.
回家後,妻子問我:「你的晚餐約會如何?」
When I was back home, my wife asked me how about the date with mom?
「非常有意思,比我想像的好多了!」 ~ 我回答。
I told her the date was happy with fun.

幾天以後,母親因心臟病猝發而去世。這事發生得太突然了,
Few days later, my mom passed away due to heart failure. It happened all of a sudden,
讓我完全措手不及。
I was shocked for that.

不久以後,我收到一封信,裡面是上次我和母親約會的那家餐館的一張收據,上面有一張字條寫著:「我已先付了賬,因為我確定自己不可能再有機會去了,但我還是付了兩人份的賬 ── 你和你的妻子。 你絕對想不到那一晚的約會對我有多大的意義,我愛你。」
Soon after this, I received a letter, there are a receipt of the restaurant where I dated with my mom, and a message: I already paid the bill for our next date, even though I know I probably could not date with you anymore, I still pay the bill for two persons: you and your wife. You will never know how meaningful the date to me, I love You.
從那一刻起,我深深體會,一定要及時說:
「我愛你」,並且要常常撥出時間給我們所愛的人。
At the moment, I realized how important to share the precious time to the beloved, and let them know that you love them so much.
世上沒有任何事比自然而來因緣和你的家庭更重要,多花時間和他們在一起,因為這事絕不能拖延到「以後有時間再說
There is nothing more important than your family, spend more time with them before it is too late.
樹欲靜而風不止,子欲養而親不待」 是人生一大憾事。
Don't make any regret in our life.
不要等到爱得太迟,珍惜现在。祝您幸福!

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (1)
评论
博主已隐藏评论
博主已关闭评论