轻舟一叶

小楫轻舟,梦入芙蓉浦。
个人资料
正文

沙滩上的脚印

(2015-06-24 11:03:04) 下一个



心里追思闺蜜的今天,精神低落,先生提醒我读这首诗歌,曾经读过,但没有上心;如今再读,百感交集。贴在这儿,并附上中文翻译。无论经历怎样的艰难时光,我们都可以仰望主,让他带领你,宽慰你。

Footprints in the Sand 沙滩上的脚印

      author: Mary Stevenson?; 轻舟拙译

One night I dreamed a dream.  某晚我做了一个梦。

I was walking along the beach with my Lord. 我和我的主在沙滩上漫步。

Across the dark sky flashed scenes from my life. 黑蒙蒙的夜空闪现我生命的诸多图景

For each scene, I noticed two sets of footprints in the sand, 每个图景,我注意到沙滩里有两行脚印

one belonging to me and one to my Lord. 一行是我的,一行是我主的。

When the last scene of my life shot before me 当生命的最后图景在我面前展现时

I looked back at the footprints in the sand  我回首看沙滩上的脚印

and to my surprise,  我惊异地发现

I noticed that many times along the path of my life  生命道路的许多时光

there was only one set of footprints.  沙滩上只有一行脚印

I realized that this was at the lowest 我意识到这是我生命最低潮时期

and saddest times of my life. 也是最伤心的时光

This always bothered me  这困扰着我

and I questioned the Lord about my dilemma. 我询问主,我的困惑

"Lord, you told me when I decided to follow You, “主啊,你说当我决定跟随你,

You would walk and talk with me all the way.  你能时刻跟随着我陪伴我。

But I'm aware that during the most troublesome 但我意识到在我最困难时

times of my life there is only one set of footprints. 沙滩上只有一行脚印

I just don't understand why, when I needed You most, 我不明白为什么,当我最需要你的时候

You leave me." 你离我而去。

He whispered, "My precious child, 主轻声道:”我的宝贝孩子,

I love you and will never leave you 我爱你,从未离开过你。

never, ever, during your trials and testings. 在你被试探,最困难的时期,从来,也从未离开你。

When you saw only one set of footprints 你看到的那行脚印

it was then that I carried you."? 是我背着你前行的脚印。”

?

[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.