Read《Don't Sweat the Small Stuff》(1)
I bought the book《Don't Sweat the Small Stuff》quite a few years back, maybe 10 years ago. I never seriously read it until recently I have some free time. Because the book was so popular, it was on the New York Times Best Seller list over 100 weeks.
This self-help book has 100 small chapters, each 1 -3 pages long. It is a great book and very easy to read. The book is especially helpful for those who think their life sucks and often worry things too much. There are many things in our life that make us unhappy. Sometimes we overreact and blow things out of proportion. This book serves as a reminder and guides us to let go of somethings that frustrate us.
Here are some of the chapters from 《Don't Sweat the Small Stuff》， which I like most:
1. Don't sweat the small stuff
2. Make peace with imperfection
6. Remind yourself that when you die, your "In Basket" won't be empty
10. Learn to live in the present moment
12. Let others be "right" most of the time
16. Ask yourself the question "Will this matter a year from now?"
17. Surrender to the fact that life isn't fair
18. Allow yourself to be bored