简介：In any given year, Luce Scholars are living and working throughout Northeast, Southeast, and South Asia. They are in big cities and small villages, working in such diverse fields as public health, the arts, economic development, environmental science, and many more. The Scholars contribute their talents to NGOs, government agencies, private companies, universities, think tanks, and museums. You can see where this year’s Scholars are on the map below or use the filters to customize your view. You can also use the directory of scholars to search all cohorts, countries, and fields.
Luce Scholars are active in Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Laos, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, Nepal, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam, Sri Lanka, and Timor Leste.
– Competition begins and online application portal opens
- All application materials must be submitted by 11:59 pm ET
– Semi-finalists are invited for virtual interviews with a Luce Scholars alumnus
- Finalists are notified of their status and invited to a finalist weekend
- During the finalist weekend, the remaining candidates attend programming, workshops, and one-on-one interviews
- Cohort of Luce Scholars is publicly announced