Psalms 42:1 As the deer pants for steams of water, so my soul pants for you, O God.
诗篇42:1 神啊,我的心切慕你,如鹿切慕溪水。
As the Deer
如鹿切慕溪水
As the deer pants for the water,
如鹿切慕溪水
So my soul longs after You.
我的心切慕祢
You alone are my heart's desire,
唯有祢是我心所爱
And I long to worship You.
我渴慕来敬拜祢
You alone are my strength, my shield;
你是我的力量盾牌
To You alone may my spirit yield.
我灵单单降服于祢
You alone are my heart's desire,
唯有祢是我心所爱
And I long to worship You.
我渴慕来敬拜祢
You're my friend and You are my brother
你就是我的朋友我的兄长
Even though You are a King.
就算你是国王
I love You more than any other,
我爱你胜过他人
So much more than anything.
胜过一切
I want You more than gold or silver,
我需要你胜过金银
Only You can satisfy.
唯有你才能满足我的需要
You alone are the real joy giver,
唯有你能给我快乐
And the apple of my eye.
我心爱的人儿