于勒的博客

每次坐飞机望着窗外的天空都会默默地对父母说“谢谢你们给我生命和喜爱自由的灵魂,现在我像在浩瀚里飞翔。
个人资料
正文

莎士比亚谈——对付悍妇

(2011-11-17 16:14:40) 下一个
The Taming of the shrew
对付悍妇的办法

Say that she rail,why then I'll tell her plain
她要谩骂吗?我就坦白跟她说,

She sings as sweetly as a nightingale
她的歌声甜美似夜莺。

Say that she frown,
她要皱眉头吗?
 
I'll say she looks as clear As morning roses newly washed with dew.
我就说她清扬似朝露中的蔷薇。

Say she be mute and will not speak a word,
她要沉默无言吗?

Then I'll commend her volubility And say she uttereth piercing eloquence.
那么,我要称赞她口齿伶俐,说她口才动人心弦。

If she bid me pack I'll give her thanks
要把我撵出去吗?我倒要谢谢她

As though she bid me stay by her a week.
挽留多住七八天。

If she deny to wed I'll crave the day
要拒婚吗?我就问她日期——

When I shall ask the banns,and when be married.
哪天预告婚讯,哪天成亲。


[ 打印 ]
阅读 ()评论 (0)
评论
目前还没有任何评论
登录后才可评论.