酸奶不败版 -- 家有ｂｏｉｌｅｒ的请近
1. 1 litre semi-skimmed milk
2. bring to boil
3. leave it to cool down to 40 degrees
if you like soft yogort, leave it below 40, around 36-37. If you like it thick, then cool it down to around 40.
4. add a dash of vinalla (or other flavour if you like), and a big spooｎ of plain yogort from shops (we normally buy a pot and use it quite a few times)
5. Stir well and then pour it into a container, cover it and leave it in my boiler area (which has a door, where I normally dry the clothes.
6. Depending on the temporature of the milk, the cooler the milk is, the longer it takes. FOr me, it is normally ready overnight. sometimes, as I forgot about it and left the milk to cool down too much then it took longer -up to 24 hours.
Hope this helps those who have a boiler. I don\'t know yet what it is like in summer, when the boiler does not come on so much.