Have a close look, the subtle details of natural design, the beauty of these common wild flowers rivals that of any those garden splendors. When positioned well they are stunning and breath taking, uh-oh, taking my breath indeed! since photograph in such close or macro range , a slight movement of breath muscles could cause the subject out of focus or slight motion blurr.. I held my breath under this situation.
I know some names ,but more,, I don't
6. this view resembled a tiny lotus flower
16. Under macroscope this tiny daisy flower gives the illusion of a giant sunflower
19. hahahah , a bunch of Daisy flowers, oh, no Dizzy flowers, low shutter speed&strong wind turned Daisy flower to Dizzy flower
24. By far the most stunning wild flower to me, they grow in the dark shadows, easily got ignored. Only, only when you turned away from the blinding sun, the tiny soothing blue stars hidden in the shadow surely catch your eyes speaking out: forget me not.
25. "forget me not", another - - make a +? How could I ever?
26. I suspect this one was a domestic plant being released to the wild. or something called wild rose?