男不读纳兰容若,女不读仓央嘉措
文章来源: TJKCB2022-10-03 14:21:18
【原诗】 【John Sexton 译】
你见,或者不见我 Whether you meet me or not
我就在那里 I will be there
不悲不喜 Neither sad nor happy
   
你念,或者不念我 Whether you miss me or not
情就在那里 The feeling is still there
不来不去 Neither coming nor going
   
你爱,或者不爱我 Whether you love me or not
爱就在那里 The love is still there
不增不减 Neither growing nor fading
   
你跟,或者不跟我 Whether you are with me or not
我的手就在你手里 My hand is in your hand
不舍不弃 Neither letting go nor leaving
   
来我的怀里 Come into my heart
或者 Or
让我住进你的心里 Let me come into yours
默然 相爱 Silently love each other
寂静 欢喜 Quietly and joyously

 

*** 

男不读纳兰容若,女不读仓央嘉措

 仓央嘉措(1683.03.01-1706.11.15),门巴族,六世达赖喇嘛,法名罗桑仁钦仓央嘉措,西藏历史上著名的诗人、政治人物。[Tsangyang Gyatso (1683.03.01-1706.11.15), Monba tribe, sixth Dalai Lama, French name Lobsang Rinchen Tsangyang Gyatso, a famous poet and political figure in Tibetan history.]

第六世达赖喇嘛[仓央嘉措]《见与不见》The Sixth Dalai Lama [Tsangyang Gyatso] "Seeing and Not Seeing"

第六世达赖喇嘛: 相传仓央嘉措在入选喇嘛前,在家乡有一位美貌聪明的意中人,他们终日相伴,耕作放牧,青梅竹马,恩爱至深 [According to legend, before Cangyang Gyatso was elected as a Dalai lama, he had a beautiful and smart lover in his hometown. They accompany them all day long, farming and grazing.]

 仓央嘉措

【2】:好多年了,你一直在我的伤口中幽居,我放下过天地,却从未放下过你,[For many years, you have been living in my wounds, I have put down the world, but I have never put you down,] ...

【79】:少年的爱情永远不够用,一杯酒足以了却一件心事。Teenage love is never enough, a glass of wine is enough but one thing on your mind.

*************************************** Note ********************************************** 

很多人认为,这首感动了许多人的《见与不见》为六世达赖喇嘛仓央嘉措所作。实际上,这是一个流传甚广的谬误。这首诗歌,应名为《班扎古鲁白玛的沉默》,却并非仓央嘉措所作,
此诗的真正作者是一位虔诚向佛的女子[扎西拉姆•多多],写于2007.5.15  。某种意义上,这也反映了这位青年早逝的六世达赖喇嘛在如今这个时代的处境.
 
Many people believe that this "Seeing and Not Seeing", which touched many people, was composed by the sixth Dalai Lama, Tsangyang Gyatso. In fact, this is a widespread fallacy. This poem, which should be called "The Silence of Banza Guru Pema", was not written by Tsangyang Gyatso.
The real author of this poem is a devout woman [Tashi Ram Duoduo], written on 2007.5.15. In a sense, this also reflects the situation of the sixth Dalai Lama, who died young, in today's era.