致-大卫库尼 (汉译英)
文章来源: biaochen2016-11-05 20:06:03

To David Cooney
 
飘尘 诗
Mona 译
 
像一颗耀眼的星从天际匆匆划过,
Like a dazzling star from the horizons above, passing so suddenly across the sky,
它可是你,大卫库尼不朽的魂魄?
Is it you, David's immortal soul?
像长憾的秋水,从大地轻轻流过,
Like Autumn's waters from the Earth flowing so gently across the land,
它可是你留下的音符-生命的挽歌?!
Are those musical notes you left behind-an elegy of life?!
 
哦!记得那个叫丝丘艾特的渔村,
Oh! Remember the village called Situate,
海上升明月,船帆,点点的渔火;
where the moon rises over the sea, above sails and the dotted lights of fishing boats;
故事里的恋人,邂逅临海的木屋,
where the lovers of a story, in a chance encounter by a little wooden house on the sea,
”完美飓风“来临时,浪花千朵。。。
suddenly are caught by the Perfect Storm, with thousands of swirling waves.
 
安息吧!大卫库尼!高尚的灵魂!
Rest! David Cooney, you noble soul!
七十八年的光阴似箭,一晃而过,
78 years of life have flown by in a flash,
学习,进修,行医,研究,育人;
Student, Trainee, Practitioner, Researcher and Educator,
五彩人生,如梦如幻,如诗如歌。。。
You lived many lives, in dreams and poem and music...
 
这一次,尽管我没能与你话别永远,
This time, I could not say farewell before you left for eternity,
十四行诗句,却让我们”量子纠缠“!
We have but only a sonnet to express our quantum entanglement!