让早餐和太阳合个影,附人骨教室的诗
文章来源: yy562017-08-16 07:42:42

昨天傍晚,瞬间电闪雷鸣,暴雨倾盆。天沉着脸,倾泻着它的愤怒。

而屋里却依旧安宁,刚擦了的地板把家烘托的更加温馨。

晨起,阳光普照,让早餐和太阳合个影。

正如玛丽·奥利弗《罂粟》所说,


是对快乐的
邀请,
而快乐,
当它恰到好处时,
是一种神圣
可以被感知,可以带来救赎。

 

我会珍惜和平,珍惜我的家。更会珍惜我的家人和我们的健康。

 

 

 

 

 

 

申明不是我翻译的

人骨教室中有两首诗,以葡萄牙文、西班牙文和英文三种文字表现,是对这一室骨头做的注脚,让活人们思考。第一首的作者是Fr.António da Ascenção,英文译者是Fr.Carlos A. Martins——

here are you going in such a hurry traveler?  

行色匆匆的你去何方?

Stop … do not proceed;

歇会儿...别忙着往前赶;

You have no greater concern,

啥事那么要紧

Than this one: that on which you focus your sight.

胜过眼前的一切:这一切吸引着你目光。

Recall how many have passed from this world,

可记得有多少人离开了这世界 

Reflect on your similar end,

想想你会有相似的结局,

There is good reason to reflect

此言不虚,想想吧

If only all did the same.

我们都曾这样思考过。

Ponder, you so influenced by fate,

幸运的你仔细想

Among all the many concerns of the world,

茫茫世事中,

So little do you reflect on death;                            

你很少思考过死亡;

If by chance you glance at this place,  

如果你抬眼看这里,

Stop … for the sake of your journey,    

停下吧...为你的过客人生

The more you pause, the further on your journey you will be.  

多驻足片刻,你的旅程将伸向更远方。