请不要站在我的墓前哭泣
文章来源: indigor2015-05-01 11:19:36

妈妈的忌日在四月份。六年前,在妈妈走后的很长一段时间,大脑一片空白。感觉有个东西丢了,找不到了。是什么东西?不知道。就是人空空的,心空空的,一直是恍惚间里寻找,但我不知道在找什么?在病中,梦里见到了妈妈,她忧伤的看着我,没有说话。我泪流满面地说:妈妈,我想你。后来身体康复后,再也没在梦中见到她了。日子一天天地,淡淡地过,转眼六年过去了。

偶尔在网上读到这首诗后,知道自己并没有什么东西丢失了,她就在我的周围。

Do Not Stand By My Grave And Weep
 

By Mary Elizabeth Frye

 

Do not stand at my grave and weep

 

 I am not there; I do not sleep.

 

 I am a thousand winds that blow,

 

 I am the diamond glints on snow,

 

 I am the sun on ripened grain,

 

 I am the gentle autumn rain.

 

 When you awaken in the morning's hush

 

 I am the swift uplifting rush

 

 Of quiet birds in circled flight.

 

 I am the soft stars that shine at night.

 

 Do not stand at my grave and cry,

 

 

 I am not there; I did not die.

另外一中版本和一位网友的译文:
 

Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep

 请不要站在我的墓前哭泣

 

Do not stand at my grave and weep,

 立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,

 

I am not there, I do not sleep.

我不在那, 我未安息。

 

I am in a thousand winds that blow,

我乘千风, 袅袅吹拂,

 

I am the softly falling snow.

我是雪花, 柔柔飘舞。

 

I am the gentle showers of rain,

我是细雨, 九天飞落,

 

I am the fields of ripening grain.

我是田野, 稻麦婆娑。

 

I am in the morning hush,

我是晨吟, 轻柔静谧,

 

I am in the graceful rush

我自匆匆, 风姿飘逸。

 

Of beautiful birds in circling flight,

倩鸟盘旋, 翱翔苍穹,

 

I am the starshine of the night.

我是星光, 闪烁夜空。

 

I am in the flowers that bloom,

我是繁花, 灼灼绽放,

 

I am in a quiet room.

我居幽室, 宁寂空荡。

 

I am in the birds that sing,

我是飞鸟, 啁啾鸣唱,

 

I am in each lovely thing.

我是尤物, 可爱漂亮。

 

Do not stand at my grave and cry,

立我墓前, 请莫哭泣,

 

I am not there. I do not die.

 

我不在那, 并未离去。