1 1/2 cup brown sugar (I only used 1 cup.)
2 tsp cinnamon
1/2 cup margarine/butter melted
1. In a large mixing bowl. combine oil, eggs, vanilla and milk together.
2. In a medium bowl, blend together sugar, flour, baking powder and salt.
3. Combine egg mixture with flour mixture. Pour half the batter into a lightly greased 9x13 pan.
4. In a medium bowl, prepare streusel by combining brown sugar and cinnamon.
5. Sprinkle half of streusel on top of the batter. Top with remaining batter and then sprinkle the remaining streusel on top.
6. Drizzle with melted margarine.
7. Bake, uncovered at 350 for 25-30 minutes. (Very oily during baking. But it's great after cooling down. )
Raisins and Chocolate Chips Cake
150g raisins, Add apple juice or rum to cover raisins.
100g chocolate chips
175g margarine (I've tried making it with butter, but it came out not as good)
1 teaspoon of baking powder
1. Soak raisin for 12-24 hours. It's ok if they soak for a less time – they won't be as plump. Also, you can soak them only in juice if you don't want to use rum.
2. Churn margarine with sugar.
3. Add eggs one by one and keep churning
4. Slowly add flour and baking powder.
5. Add chocolate chips
6. Remove liquid from raisins, and add raisins to the batter. Mix everything
7. I use regular size cake pan. Butter the pan.
8. Bake for 45 mins at 350 degrees.
9. After done baking, pour the liquid (slowly, using a spoon) which soaked the raisins on the top of the cake.